the bar exam scares me . . . to death. However, I have to think that I have a good shot of passing the bar since something like 75%+ pass the first time in Virginia. In addition, I have paid nearly four grand for prep courses and will be working around 10 hours a day for the next two months. I cannot imagine not learning this material cold in that much time. Granted, there is a ton of information to learn, and of course applying that information is the most difficult part, but I've somehow made it this far. I don't think I'm a dumb guy, but I do tend to do some pretty stupid things (intellectually, and certainly I act stupidly all the time), so I am not hesitantly confident at this point. I think the key is to put in the time. Some people put in the time and don't get the pass, but I have to imagine (just as I observed in law school), that some of the people who put in so much time fail to make it "quality" time and instead focus on the "quantity" of time.
Enough of my boring session of thinking out loud. Time to get to work. Torts for the second day.
Thursday, May 22, 2008
I have to be honest
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment