So, this whole bar exam thing is going to be tougher than I thought. Ignorance truly is bliss and that typical, type-A gun-ho type attitude (which is probably what got me in this situation in the first place), seems to be lacking confidence by the day. Nevertheless, I am in the thick of it presently and I keep reminding myself that people do this every year and come out on the other side. And either way, pass or fail, I too will come out on the other side. Nevertheless, I want to pass and I do not want to have to do this again. This is not rocket science, this is not life or death. Keep things in focus . . . people are dying this very day for want of food, shelter, and preventable diseases. I can do something as simple as this. People are capable of so much more than they think. Keep focused.
Monday, June 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment