skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Life in London with Arthur and Cerid
Thursday, February 21, 2008
Jingoism-A New Favorite Word I Learned Today
Jingoism--extreme patriotism in the form of aggressive foreign policy.
Here is the picture Wikipedia attaches to the word:
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Me
Some Links that I Check Often
Twanzilla's Blog
Alan's Army-a good friend with cancer
Austin Hall Library
Great News Site--AKA Newsmap
Council on Foreign Relations
Centre for South Asian Studies
School of Oriental and African Studies
Phayul.com
My Law Review Note (if you are really bored)
NPR's All Things Considered
Susan Estrich (surprising I know)
Students for a Free Tibet
BBC South Asia
China Updates
Tibet Justice Center
South Asian Law Journal
Beautiful Langtang National Park in Nepal
Blog Archive
►
2010
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
2009
(2)
►
January
(2)
▼
2008
(211)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(14)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(40)
►
May
(34)
►
April
(28)
►
March
(44)
▼
February
(24)
Free Wilco concert for your listening pleasure
It's finally time
Starbucks Shuts Down for 3 Hours--Dunkin Donuts Ta...
Song of the Day: Wilco's "I'm Trying to Break Your...
Just one of those days . . .
Francisco de Vitoria
Tottenham Wins in Extra Time!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tottenham v. Chelsea--Carling Cup Final Today
Symposium- The Second Day
The Perfect Espresso
Symposium Night 1
11 pages down. . .
Funky Friday
The Smurfs are 50
Uh Oh Serbia
If you liked Radiohead's In Rainbows, check this o...
Jingoism-A New Favorite Word I Learned Today
I just figured out how to use my little camera on ...
Tottenham v. Slavia Prague FC
Jurisprudence--There is still hope
New Favorite Quote of the Day
Tired
Barack Obama--Can He Deliver?
First Post--Random Thoughts
C'mon You Spurs!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment