skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Life in London with Arthur and Cerid
Friday, April 25, 2008
I sent in my Bar Application today
and it was the scariest thing I've ever done in my life
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Me
Some Links that I Check Often
Twanzilla's Blog
Alan's Army-a good friend with cancer
Austin Hall Library
Great News Site--AKA Newsmap
Council on Foreign Relations
Centre for South Asian Studies
School of Oriental and African Studies
Phayul.com
My Law Review Note (if you are really bored)
NPR's All Things Considered
Susan Estrich (surprising I know)
Students for a Free Tibet
BBC South Asia
China Updates
Tibet Justice Center
South Asian Law Journal
Beautiful Langtang National Park in Nepal
Blog Archive
►
2010
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
2009
(2)
►
January
(2)
▼
2008
(211)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(14)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(40)
►
May
(34)
▼
April
(28)
From Bhutan to the Bronx
Just when you think something is certain
So London is a certainty now
I sent in my Bar Application today
Woo hoo!!!!!
Here's a link to the full opinion in Virginia v. M...
Some new Criminal Procedure for the Bar
What a fun idea . . .
A sign of hope, or a power play?
The Rocky Red Road
The conclusion is in
I'll let you read and draw your own conclusions
Putting faces with the numbers is a sobering reality
Who knew the Dalai Lama and Dave Matthews were "boys"
Nepal votes in historic electionPeople in Nepal ha...
Nepalese go to polls amid sporadic violenceKATHMAN...
Dalai Lama: No one can tell protesters to 'shut up...
A better picture of San Fran's newest landmark
Dalai Lama seeks Gorbachev's help
Blog from Within China
That a way San Fran
Why can't kids have fun anymore--people take thems...
A Positive Attitude Can Go A Long Way
Pope Benedict XVI calls on Catholic Church to be m...
London protests disrupt Olympic torch relayLONDON,...
While I would want the free tickets, this shouldn'...
Given the gravity and seriousness of the previous ...
China's Propaganda Machine Strikes Again
►
March
(44)
►
February
(24)
C'mon You Spurs!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment